Friday, 23 April 2010

Friday's Kitten is in the Shower

Sadly, this is the best picture I could get of him in the shower. He likes to go sneaking around behind the shower curtains, leaving adorable little footprints all over the bath. He was not pleased to be disturbed and flashed at. You can see how well his leg is healing in this picture too. You can barely tell that he's favouring it.

The point of Friday Kitten posts (beginning today) is to ensure that I upload the pictures of book covers that I keep having to take. Sadly, this involves things like cropping them and making them not-completely-dark, which involves using Picasa. Adding them to an old post from Picasa is time-consuming and irritating. If anyone knows how to make the folders of pictures on my computer automatically sync with the edited Picasa pictures, I'd really appreciate it if you let me know how (or, actually, if you could just make my computer do it that would be even better). I'm also partly annoyed because I'm hungry and the only thing to eat requires cooking and I'm not in the mood. But, cooking is hapening anyway.

This is an exciting weekend book-wise. The Wellness Warehouse is having another market on Kloof Street, including a book stand from Help the Rural Child, on Saturday. This is also the weekend of the V&A Waterfront's book fair, including charity books for sale and double points from Exclusive Books (sadly, I think that only applies to books from them, not books bought from the charity people).

No comments: