Thursday, 10 November 2011

Booties

I like to knit. It's fairly mindless and keeps my hands busy while I'm watching tv or reading (or studying, which, for the record, is not the time to teach yourself lace). I like to knit baby things because they're easy, quick and absolutely adorable. I recently joined Ravelry, because it's got piles of patterns in one place and I can track what I'm making and so on (next on my list is a bag for all my knitting stuff).

I'm really good at the knitting part, I'm not so good at the finishing off part. This is just about the first thing I've finished properly, seamed and ends woven in and all. I'm very proud of these little booties! You can find the pattern here, if you're inclined towards them yourself. I haven't decided who these are for yet, but that doesn't matter. I can see piles of them in my future because they're so quick and easy!

No comments: