Tuesday, 14 September 2010

The Sinner

My first Tess Gerritsen. I've been trying to find the first in her Rizzoli & Isles series (The Surgeon), but I haven't managed, so I gave in and read this one because it involved nuns and we all know I'm a sucker for stories with nuns. This was an interesting book, both because it was unexpected and because it was typical. There were some twists that were obvious and it didn't take me too long to cotton on to who the killer was (in that I figured it out the second or third time we saw him). The motivations, however, were far more interesting and not something that I could ever come up with.

This is a recommended read. I'll be looking out for both others in the Rizzoli & Isles series as well as other books by this author. I might even watch the tv show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have episodes for you.

Anonymous said...

I am sure you know who I am...