Wednesday, 26 May 2010

The Celestine Prophecy

I am not providing a link, nor a picture for this 'book'. I don't know which moron published this crap, but you shouldn't give them any of your money. I don't know how this managed to become a bestseller, but can only assume the fault of gullible people who can't actually read. You might think I'm being overly harsh. In which case I suggest you try to read this nonsense yourself. Thankfully my library is smart enough to shelve it with novels (not in the fantasy section [or, even better, the bin], where it belongs) and not the self-help/mystical stuff section. This is a badly written excuse for a sort of new age religious type movement masquerading (and not very well at that) as an adventure/spy story.

I foresee more of this crap in my future, but at least I'm getting paid for it. If you're not, don't read this.

No comments: