Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Queenie

I was wrong, and I can admit it. I discovered, when I arrived home last evening, that I was actually on Chapter 22 of Seven Pillars. I don't know where I am now though, as I didn't read very much last night. I spent most of the evening at yoga, which was lovely, though rather difficult. Sadly theOtherAmy didn't make it. But there's always Thursday.

Anyway, due to yoga being so very exhausting, I didn't do much reading because I went to sleep very quickly. Why was yoga so very exhausting? I suspect it was because it was her last class with us - the regular teacher is back next week. I'm not sure how I feel about that, as I liked Riva. But we'll see how it goes. She could be a bit too spiritual about everything for my liking, but she was a good teacher [instructor?] and I liked her.

There's not much else to say, except that in order to get LARP communication going you just need to express doubt about it and then the very next day you will be emailed about said LARP. Once more, I am the Queen.

No comments: