Friday, 25 January 2008

I amaze me.

Three posts in two days. You should be amazed too. Of course, the main reason for this post, is that I am bored and have nothing to do. There is nothing online with which to entertain myself [well, I'm sure there is, but it's not making itself obvious and I don't feel like looking] and there is no work to be done [well, there could be, but for some reason Pig is still very fatty].

So, yesterday happened. I chatted to H* quite a bit about game-related stuff. All I have to say on the matter is [what I managed to restrain myself from saying yesterday] It wasn't meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And then, because he is a non-threatening type, he managed to extract all sorts of information from me without making the slightest bit of effort. Wombat tells me that this is not a particularly difficult feat, as I apparently try to hide things from people by waving them about in front of their faces. How exactly this combines with his [and Button's, for that matter] equally certain opinion that getting information out of me is about as easy as blood from a stone is beyond me. There was other talking to people and [as I'm sure Wombat will not hesitate to remind me, frequently] the mention of cake. More specifically, the mention of cake, made by me, for the purposes of being eaten by the Wombat.

Then I went home, and did even less. Today, however, will involve acupressure. I enjoy that. I'm not sure whether or not it makes any difference [though usually when he says "this may make your [insert body part] a little achy", after a couple of weeks he's usually right], it's good for my mental health. The other things that this weekend will include: hopefully the rest of Kill Bill, a braai with a bunch of Button's friends, the possibility of watching all LotREE dvds with Lucas and [presumably] some other people [like the girl - will she be there???] or at the very least, the second half of TT... and hopefully not too much else.

3 comments:

Lucas said...

she will be there. you may refer to her as neko

akika said...

What if I want to call her TheGirl? Or woozy? It's my blog and I'll call her whatever I choose to.

Luckily for you, neko is acceptable.

Lucas said...

well, there is no way that i could stop you from referring to her as any of the above. i meant for what i said to be a suggestion, and that is what she calls herself