Tuesday, 29 January 2008

DreamWorld

Last night I had a most disturbing dream. The most disturbing thing about it is that it was so incredibly realistic. I'm not going to go into details about the dream, as it was very upsetting. The simple fact is that I was quite surprised to wake up and find myself in bed, as opposed to sitting with H* on the floor, in his kitchen, while attempting to calm my hysterical sister. In fact, I was so convinced that it was real, I was still talking to her, while my brain processed 'lying down in darkened room'.

There is no other news [unless you desperately want to know that yes, Pig's ribs are still exuding fat at an alarming rate], except that there is a game tonight. We have changed many things, I am excited by this even though half of them don't apply to me and most of it confuses me horribly.

No comments: