Monday, 19 November 2007

pretty hair

So, I have cut my hair and it is pretty. At the very least, I'm happy with it and it's no longer so long that it annoys me intensely.

I have spent most of this morning learning about menstrual cups, thanks to a wonderful post by Confluence. I suggest all females read it.

In other news, work continues much as ever. I was at Kirstenbosch yesterday, in celebration of my 25th birthday with many people coming to visit and say hello. It was lovely. In the evening, Button and I watched Rear Window. On Saturday we watched Lawrence of Arabia. Both were brilliant movies, though I think I liked LoA better than RW. If nothing else the male lead was less annoying.

Apparently I have nothing to say.

3 comments:

H* said...

I did not notice your haircut, although introspect I have no idea how I managed that. I am a bad friend. :(

akika said...

I don't think that makes you a bad friend - I certainly wouldn't notice if you cut your hair. All it means is that my physical appearance is not that important to you, which is not a bad thing.

[I was going to say that you never really saw me with my hair loose anyway, but then I remembered that I tend to take it down and play with it every game, so that argument doesn't really work...]

H* said...

And of course by "introspect" I meant "in retrospect". I wonder where these sorts of errors come from? Other peoples' brains don't seem to do it. :/