Thursday, 01 November 2007

at last or already?

So, it is November. It is November and I haven't gotten anything done - where has the year gone? It is finally November and I can concentrate on my actual, real work. Some things are funny like that.
More excitingly, it is November which means that my birthday is coming up [always exciting, regardless of how uninterested I happen to be] and so is that trip to the eastern cape that we've been planning.

And you know, I just realised, our game has been running for over a year now. Waynne didn't join us until this year, but the rest of us were playing at the end of last year... I can't remember when we started though. It certainly doesn't feel like we've been playing for so long. In fact, it feels like we barely ever play - you could argue that this means I need another game, but you'd be wrong. I'm busy virtually every other evening [though not really] and there just isn't time for another game. Besides which, there aren't really any others that interest me.

Now, the smart ones among you will be saying 'didn't she write an exam today?' And yes, I did. Chemistry is officially over and something that I don't have to worry about anymore. And, strangely enough, I bumped into the current CLAWthing in the exam venue. Well, I think she's the current CLAWthing... Although, I saw the previous CLAWthing [from 2007] on Tuesday.

And now I've completely run out of things to say, other than: I need food.

3 comments:

Lucas said...

hope the exam went well

i'm pretty sure that we started playing before my birthday, which is at the end of the month. but you are right, it seems like no time at all

akika said...

I'm completely sure that we started playing before my birthday which is ... oh ... a whole week before yours :)
As I'm currently trying to find some sort of link that I'm pretty sure adrianna sent to me once about something, possibly I will find the original emailed information...

Sean said...

Ahem.

I hope the exam did go well.

And yes, roleplaying games and time tend to do strange strange things.