Friday, 31 August 2007

too little butter

The dress rehearsal last night went quite well, even if we did spend the first two hours or so taking photos. There was only one slight little hitch with the music and aside from the finale [which it appears that more than half the women performing hadn't been shown before last night] all the dances were almost perfect. So we'll be practicing the finale on Saturday before the show. Hopefully I'll be able to be on stage during it, rather than in the wings with all the rest of the short people... I don't know how to solve the problem... but I'm sure it'll be fine on the night.

Then I went home, got home, behaved like a tornado, according to Button. Apparently that's what I do when I get home. Swirl around hectically before collapsing. Sleep happened and it was very nice. I managed to sleep through until about 5:30. Apparently we should've gotten up then, rather than going back to sleep, sleeping through the alarm and not getting up until we needed to be leaving the house. But it's not the first time that's happened and leaving 15 minutes late is not a complete train smash. Of course, it means that we don't eat breakfast or make lunch or any of that. And I'm not feeling well today. Some of which may be related to the lack of food for 3 hours after I got up, but I'm not sure about that. I think it's just general stress/lack of sleep/etc.

I'm actually having out-of-larp conversations with people other than my eldest son for a change... That's nice. And the information I'm obtaining [as yet all from my eldest son] is most illuminating. And I really need to get new glasses before I kill someone.

There's just too much work! Not enough time...

No comments: