Thursday, 30 August 2007

Linda Linda

Well. All I have to say is that Eugene has an awful lot to answer for. First Haruhi, then Zone, then Tomoyasu Hotei, now Linda Linda Linda and the Blue Hearts. I mean really - do I really need to have some punk-rock Japanese song in my head for days? No, I don't. Can I get it out? Why no, no I can't. And do you know why? Because of Linda [Linda - Linda Linda - Linda Linda Linda....]

Otherwise, work is happening at a frightening pace. I'm almost done working out the after-hours access to LN. I just need to speak to JL. Chemistry is going okay - hopefully I'll get the prac [mostly] done at the dress-rehearsal tonight. Siyoli and Heather and I are thinking of meeting up over the weekend to get some collaborative studying done for the test on Monday.

And from now on - no more dancing for me. For the rest of the year at any rate. Which is very sad, but at least I'll be able to get most of my work done. Which means less stress, which is almost the same as less pain and quite possibly better sleep. At the very least, more sleep.

The book review blog is going quite well. I keep posting things. If I worked less I'd be able to read more and then I'd be able to post more. That would be nice. And someone invited me to yet another networky thing called SisterWoman. But who was it? I don't know. I'm not entirely sure that I want to... For reasons that I'm not going to explain.

In other news I had a very strange dream. I'm not sure when it was since I don't remember having it, but I've been getting these weird memories of things I know haven't happened [the final Chrysalids larp, for example], so I can only presume that it's a dream. That I don't remember. And they're just bizarre! But I won't bore you with too many details...

No comments: