Tuesday, 10 July 2007

Tuesday *again*...

I'm beginning to think that the world is entirely made up of Tuesdays...

In other news, I am taking a well-earned break from work. I've done 15 boxes today, and many more individuals since previous people who did the accession didn't understand the concept of 'one number = one individual' ... they don't seem to have a clear concept of cleaning the material either. But it could be worse... it's getting better. I'm on my 16th box already... I think I'm going to go home slightly early today since I've done loads of work already and I'm filthy and need to have a bath before the game... Score one for the sand in the boxes/bags...

In other news... there's not much news since yesterday... But there will be news tomorrow, 'cause the game's tonight and then on Thursday we're going up to Yzerfontein to check out the excavation. I'm excited.

.................................................................................

Actually, now that I think about it, I've done 16 boxes since I printed ... which makes it more like 20 boxes today...

No comments: