Monday, 30 July 2007

so hungry....

It's been a while, and I don't remember everything that's happened since last I was here... And all I've been able to smell all morning [on campus at any rate] is the smell of wet things - hair, clothes, whatever... it's that clinging smell that hangs around even though there's nothing damp here anymore.

Oh well, I had my first undergrad chemistry lecture today. Well, I've done undergrad chemistry before, but this was my first lecture of this course. It was quite fun. The class is really small, which is nice. Unfortunately I have realised two unhappy facts. The first - my bag is breaking. The second - lectures make me hungry. So I shall shortly venture out into the cold in search of food. I also forgot to get chmicals while I was there, so I need to go back and do that. I meant to do it last week, but I got distracted somehow.

Hopefully IN will be in today and I can begin my next stage of the project. Assuming I get the chemicals... Perhaps I should wait for KK to come in and talk her into putting off sorting for long enough to help me carry the bottles back here. We shall have to wait and see.

No comments: