Monday, 09 July 2007

Look, a ... uh ... thing

So, the weekend has gone by, and I'm wondering why it is that I got up this morning? On the other hand, my samples have all been filtered [rather than left to stand, making the department stink of chemicals]. So that's done.

Otherwise, the weekend happened, but I did very little. I spoke to Button and then to Wombat, who came to visit me. That was nice. And I rewatched Samurai Fiction, which put me in mind of the L5R game, as one of the main characters reminded me of Kamenosuke... if he wasn't such a nice person, that is. When I first watched SF, I didn't get it - which makes one wonder about my mental abilities as it's not that complicated. To be fair I was half asleep and not really interested in paying very much attention at the time...

And now... I'm waiting for lunch to be over so that I can go down to the SEM in the Physics building, while exploiting the fact that the Wombat and Hodgestar are similar looking in appearances. And I've decided to be semi-consistent wrt the whole not using people's real names bit...

No comments: