Tuesday, 05 June 2007

lazy tuesday morning

Happy Birthday Button!

In celebration of Button's birthday, we spent a large part of this morning in bed, being warm and lazy... I'm sure we'd have gotten up quicker if it had been warmer and one of us had not been quite so sleepy. Which probably wouldn't have happened had she not stayed up till midnight, just so she could wish him first.

Anyway, we have now both made it to work... I'm having a look at Erica's wedding pictures [which are on facebook, so unless you're on facebook you probably can't see them, so I'm not posting a link] while trying to collate and compare three different lists. It's not that hard since the pictures take a while to load... I am in mercifully few of them.

In other news, there's the game tonight, which I am looking forward to. I wasn't going to go [it being Button's birthday and all], but he told me to, so I am. Besides which, we should have a full house tonight, so that'll be cool. It's been a while since that happened. Though I think we can forgive Lucas - it's hard to be at your game when your work takes you to another continent.

No comments: