Tuesday, 26 June 2007

I've given up

It has taken a while, but I'm not even going to pretend that I actually make an effort to post regularly. First of all - why should I post regularly - I have nothing to say! Secondly, I don't have time for that sort of thing - I actually have to work. If I had internet at home, perhaps.

Anyway, I'm hard at work [well, I was until I decided I needed a break]... SW is away this week, but PK is here with a bunch of work shadow students for the week. Rather her than me, though I could use the assistance ... they could ... carry heavy boxes, while I sat and told them where to put them... gee, doesn't that sound like fun. At least then I would have something more interesting to do in explaining things. I had some fun earlier with AK, he had a bunch of stuff from his site on the west coast, some of which he thought might be human, so we tried to sort out which bits of which bones the fragments could be. We got one definite and one possible, which was exciting. The only other time I've done that was with JT and none of her stuff was clearly identifiable...

In other news, it's Tuesday again, which means game night. I'm looking forward to it, though I seem to have completely forgotten last week... no, wait, winter court opened, we had gifts, Keiko's been declared Doji... at least I think she has. And then we saw our fathers - wasn't that a strange circumstance? It's not like that's ever happened to me before. And we saw Kazushi again - it was a night of spirits... I do have to wonder though, about the mental abilities of a Phoenix who would bring them all around on purpose... though it was a very nice multi-element spelll, and it's not like they could talk, which was a nice change. And this week? I don't know of anything that's definitely going to happen ... I think we're still at the opening ceremony thing...

Button has wandered off to foreign lands... he arrived safely and is doing stuff over there. He'll be back in a couple of weeks. And so I have nothing to do but work and go to my game, 'cause he's not around to entertain me... as long as he brings back the TT:EE disc 2, I'll be happy.

No comments: