Wednesday, 27 June 2007

It's like magic...

Today, has been a good day - I got lots of sleep last night, after the game, which was fun...

Kamenosuke came up with a fool proof method to save me from being forced into marriage... Now if only we can sell it to my father, it's all good. Of course, he's never been overly fond of Kamenosuke, but I'm sure that if we can just get him to talk to him, then it'll all work out... In other news, I passed very briefly over some courtierly thing and got onto the discussion of magical theory... and I spent a nice long time talking about stuff with Sedami.

This morning I started out working, found out that I'd finally been hooked up to a printer so I could print [yay! it's about time!] and then PK hijacked me into talking to the work shadows about human osteology and answering questions about bones and stuff... and then they interviewed me. You have to watch out for the young ones - they're sneaky. "Are you going to be around tomorrow?" why, no, I'm not ... you want to interview me now? asking complicated questions that I haven't prepared for? never mind the fact that I had to just pull out '10 minute lecture on human osteology' without any preparation whatsoever... I think PK is sneaky too!

Button and ben are off to vermont today, to pick up a car that ben just bought...

In other news... my sister tells me [well, she told my mother who told me] that it was snowing around midnight last night in joburg. Isn't that exciting!

No comments: