Monday, 21 May 2007

You'd think by now...

So, I went home early on Thursday. The internet was down on Friday... It's been a long morning catching up on everything...

So, without internet, Friday was slow and boring. KK and I helped the honours students with their stats project as much as we could... Eventually I tracked JS down and began my time with the poisonous chemicals. Which she assures me are not really that bad. It was absolutely exhausting, but she assures me that when I no longer have to concentrate so hard and getting just that extra drop, it'll be easier.

That evening, Button and I went to see Victory. It was very good. On the way there we were sent off the highway. Just before the speed camera, the entire highway was diverted into woodstock? Why? Who knows, they didn't tell anyone. Of course, on the way back we saw a car that was being removed. It looked like it had rolled... possibly there was a horrendous accident that we don't know about... that took over an hour to clear up...

On Saturday we went to yoga, which was more hectic than the previous yoga class... It was longer and a different kind of yoga. then we went shopping. Button was in need of clothes, which we bought. Some very nice clothes, in my personal opinion [which is the one that matters]. In the evening, we went to a celebration with some friends of Button's. We went ice-skating. Note to self: Never do that again. It was not a good evening. I don't cope well with ice skating. B didn't do much better, though he was certainly trying harder. At one point he and Button were skating together and they were knocked over by some moron. B ended up with a concussion and Button with a very sore arm/shoulder.

I don't think I did anything yesterday, but today is email the doctor's day... so off I go to do that...

No comments: