Wednesday, 09 May 2007

Had enough now....

Let's get one thing clear, people. I am the one who is sick. I am the one with the life being affected by a chronic, incurable disease. Not you. You should be being sympathetic, comforting and consoling towards me. I should not have to comfort and console you. Yes, I understand that you're worried and concerned and only behaving that way because you care. The point is that I have enough to deal without adding all of your issues on top of that. So all of you who are requiring me to be your anchor, stop it. [I was going to say something ruder, but my mother reads this!]

Anyway, it was off to the roleplaying game last night. Very nice, since I missed at least last week, possibly the week before [we're unsure as to when it was that Adrianna was sick]. It was fun, even without my character sheet. I had my heating pad with me 'cause I was quite sore. It helped. At the very least I'm not as sore today as I was yesterday.

Today is going to be a busy day. I am currently at uct, waiting for JS. One of the tests I was marking has two different handwritings on it - possibly they're two different handwritings of one person, but I can't be sure. I need to do a little bit of work on my project [including cleaning out the mill :(]. Later on I'm going to the museum to do some work there...

2 comments:

Lucas said...

i have taken those salmon oil pills, they really are quite large. i hope the pill swallowing gets easier, most things do with practice. and good luck with the emotional leechs, no one needs people to be like that

akika said...

I sympathise greatly with anyone who has ever taken them. They're nasty. And they taste awful. And the taste lasts for so long. After you'd left the game last night I could still taste them! I'm hoping that it will get easier... quickly.