Wednesday, 25 April 2007

no time!

No time to blog!

Too much work - the museum, uct and the green point stadium... Had my first day there yesterday, and I'm glad to say it was the most boring morning of my life. I saw absolutely nothing come out of the ground other than stones and soil. This is a good thing though.

Then there was the game. It was lots of fun, despite my inability to concentrate at all and my falling asleep on Wombat's arm...

Tonight, the Mom and the Dad are coming for supper with me and Button. Which means that the house needs to be tidied [it was clean when we invited them, then time happened], and we need something to feed them with.

Philly Dilly [my sister, the cucumber] is having a birthday, but more on that tomorrow. The Mom is going up to Joburg for that 'cause there's all these public holidays around her birthday.

This weekend sees Button head off to the Richtersveld with one of the whatsits, to go camping. I have a plethora of birthday parties to attend [well, 2, but that's irrelevant]. Shopping [I need a dress for Hendrica's wedding - 'Hendrica' being Conrad's name for the pairing of Hendri and Erica - which is only a month away!] and seeing friends....

1 comment:

phillygirl said...

Erm, what are you expecting to come out of the ground at Greenpoint stadium? I am sure you have not yet mentioned this ...