Wednesday, 28 March 2007

Museum today

So, I am working at the museum today. It's been a while since I've been here and it makes a nice change. Of course, now that I'm here, I have received the information that I've been waiting for about the mill. I hope it will be helpful, but I might just wrap the whole tube in duct tape and see what happens. It's not like I'm using my actual samples at the moment.

The ERT practicals are going reasonably well. Katharine, Grazia and I get along well, which is good. I can imagine nothing worse than tutoring with someone you can't stand. What happens when no-one asks questions and you're bored out of your mind? Who would you talk to? We're getting much better at explaining to people, particularly having looked through a couple of hand ins and figuring out where they really don't understand things. Of course, some things get explained by all three of us, multiple times and still aren't understood. But we're doing our best and I'm sure they are too.

Monday's game was lots of fun - everyone was present. When we arrived back at the estate, Akiro wasn't too thrilled that we'd brought a Lion with us. We'd had a theft - all the fruit in the orchards had been taken. We investigated and found traces of Nezumi - also known as Ratlings. While Kamenosuke and I were having tea, he was given a note. It was from Sakura, one of the geisha in the village. We went down to see here, with Nagataka. Apparently the shrine to the geisha fortune had been desecrated and the statue stolen. In the morning the whole lot of us went out there and found traces of Ratling. And so the hunt began...

Dancing tonight...

No comments: