Monday, 19 March 2007

monday again

Still no word from the doctor... unsurprisingly.

I am going to spend today looking for 'teflon tape', which should be put around the end plugs of the tubes, apparently.

In other news, I took most of last week off to ... uh ... take care of my poor hands. really. It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my copy of The Ones had arrived back from Grahamstown [not PE apparently]....

Anyway, on Friday Button and I went up to Riebeek West. We got to stay in the chicken house, which is lovely! On Saturday morning we climbed up to the sign on the side of the mountain, which was nice. It was rather hot, from my point of view, but he didn't think so. In the evening we drove over to Spier, for Hendri and Erica's engagement party at Moyo.

Yesterday, I saw Mary-Anne, who I haven't seen for a long time...

No comments: