Friday, 30 March 2007

more LARPing

Last night I played in my second LARP this week. It was the second time I played RotY. It was my second time playing a hysterical druggie. It was the second time I managed actual real tears in a LARP. I think it might've been the second tiem I killed myself... It was almost the first time I would've DMed, but they needed someone to play.
It was lots of fun.

I was then [after my late night] up very early this morning, though I gather it took Button quite a while to get me to wake up. I headed over to the museum because I had to go sign a contract. I have moved up from being a volunteer to being an employee. How exciting!

And now I seem to have run out of things to say. This is rather sad as I was looking forward to having a nice long post today ranting about perceptions. But I'm not in the mood this morning. I'm going to do some marking [I really enjoy marking], but in order to do that, I need some coke. And quite possibly something a little stronger because these people don't know what they're taking about half the time!

In other news, the evil-red-thing has been replaced by happy whiteness!

5 comments:

phillygirl said...

Stop sniffing all that bone-dust at work, my dear ... it's screwing with your coherency ;)

akika said...

What's not coherent?

Simon said...

Hooray for the return of the white! We will be less fearful of you being stranded on the highway late at night when wending your way home from games. :)

Simon said...

P.S. Thanks again for helping out at the last second. You were an excellent Deborah.

akika said...

See! Simon understands me!

As for Deborah - oh woe is me! It's so difficult to be '80's emo girl' - and Garrick did suggest that I looked slightly like a super-hero...