Friday, 23 March 2007

I hate that evil machine!

Which evil machine, I hear you ask. The freezer mill. That worthless piece of equipment that is ... completely and utterly worthless. I shall try again today. I don't know what to do. Perhaps 10 minutes at a time is too long to be milled. Perhaps I should only do 5 minutes at a time, retape the ends and continue on? Or perhaps I should put the tape on the outside rather than the inside... I'll try once more with the tape on the inside, but I don't think it's helpful. I think that the LN gets inside and dissolves it, causing there to be a space between the metal bits in which the powder can slip out? I need to find someone to ask about that... what a waste of bone and LN.

In other news, I got a package from Sally today, which was full of lovely postcards and a 'trinket' from her trip to the North Island.

I also phoned the doctor last night. He got back to me this morning, to tell me that the tests came back negative, which leaves me where? It does not appear to be something awful, but I'm still in a large amount of pain. He said to call him if it hasn't gone away by next week. Since I've been in this kind of pain [intermittently and to varying degrees, admittedly] for the last eight or so years, I can't imagine that another week is going to do make any real difference... Oh well, Button and I shall make a list...

Tonight it's off to see MacBeth at Spier. I hope it doesn't rain.

No comments: