Thursday, 22 February 2007

Too much chatting...

Oh dear ... all I seem to do these days is chat. Simon was my most recent unwitting victim. I'm not going to tell you who the first was though... although, technically I suppose it was duncan, which makes simon third on the list... all with different things though, so they can't compare notes. at least, I'm quite sure that what simon had heaped upon him has not been shared with anyone else ... except button of course. Anyway, I'm so busy chatting that I can't find the time to write my blog ... how very sad.

I'm currently preparing to mill some samples. And I don't know what to do with them once I've done that... at the moment I'm waiting a little bit [and chatting] before I go find out how to switch offf the freeze drier. Judy neglected to mention that to me yesterday and Ian's not aroudn this morning to show me... thank god for Mariagrazia.

Conrad is dangling a two-session module in front of me and I am capitulating... especially since it's on a thursday and button's never home on a thursday...

Too much chatting! I can't keep up!

No comments: