Friday, 23 February 2007

So confused...

I think today is Friday... well, I'm fairly certain that today is Friday. I have a lot of things to do today. At the moment I'm awaiting the end of the honours module, so that Judy wanders into her office [I hope] so that I can ask her some questions. And then I'm going to need to go and fetch some liquid nitrogen. Which I don't really want to do, for some reason.

Anyway, this weekend looks set to be rather busy - there's the CLAWparty tonight, which I'm actually considering going to for the first time in a long time. Which, for that matter, I actually want to go to for the first time in an even longer time. And which looks like it might be an actual possibility as Button is considering accompanying me - I wasn't really wanting to wander about Obs alone. Then, tomorrow night, I'll get to see Duncan again, also in Obs. But since Button's never met Duncan and I'm really very fond of Duncan, that will be good.

Next weekend looks set to be just as hectic! Phil and Whatsit are coming down from JHB... So there's dinenr with the whole family [well, the whole immediate family] on Saturday and then a the obligatory tea party to see the littles and the oldies on Sunday. Of course, it's doubling as Meggle's birthday tea, since she's just turned 15 [and probably twice my height by now... grrr...] Button and I are also trying to fit in movie viewing with Simon, Adrianna and a couple of other people... let's hope that gets well organised.

There are always so many things that I want to say, and then I get here and I don't remember any of them and mutter on about inconsequential stuff... as it is, I've run out of things to mutter quietly about.

No comments: