Wednesday, 14 February 2007

plodding along

I started this morning, by sleeping. It was good. I like to be asleep in the mornings. When it was time to get up ... I stayed in bed a bit longer. That was nice, it's been a while since I did that. Then, I got up and phoned the AA... When the guy eventually arrived, he told me that the battery was flat and that that's all that was wrong. It wasn't behaving like the car did last time it had a flat battery, but he must have been right, because he fixed it. And I just spoke to my father. He tells me that my grandmother has dinged the white car. I'm utterly thrilled. I'm beyond thrilled. I'm so thrilled I don't know what to do with myself.

Otherwise, I had a nice day doing nothing on campus. I met Guen, we had lunch together and chatted and so on. It was really nice to see her again. We came and wrote down some chemical formulae, then we went to the chemical store. The woman wasn't there, but I think that's 'cause they're having some huge deliveries. We hung out at the CLAWstand for a bit. I think I quite like the new people. They're not really new, but since they arrived at a time when I didn't want to see anyone, they're new to me.

And, since it is valentine's day, there's no belly dancing tonight. Which reminds me - happy valentine's day.

No comments: