Monday, 05 February 2007

back at uct

Everything looks funny on this computer. I'm used to the mac. I'm not used to having a separate keyboard and mouse.

I don't know what to do with myself. I didn't manage to log in. I am confused. Perhaps there is a reason why it wouldn't work, but I don't know what it is. It's hot in here...

Grazia's arrived, so I'm not alone anymore and we've moved the fish tank off my table, which is apparently going to be replaced at some time or another.

In other news, last week was a hectic week of registering and other stuff. Perhaps I should go down to scilab D and speak to the guy there, assuming that they're available.

There is a cow femur in the freezer. Mom got it for me from the butcher - he told her it was a tibia, but he was wrong. And Judy says that parts of bones would be fine. Except I have a whole one. Well, I can learn how to sample or something... And I have to fit in time to work at the museum. And I forgot to bring paper with me today...

We had a fun weekend though. On Friday we went to the Intimate Theatre and saw Kissed By Brel, which was fun. Saturday I went to visit Marga and Gummy with Mom. Then Button and I went off to Simon and Adrianna's for an evening of games with them and Kevin and Neil. We got home at 5. It was fun though. Yesterday was a day of sitting around and not really doing anything...

3 comments:

nico said...

Marga de Villiers?

akika said...

Marga Twentyman-Jones

nico said...

ah, okay sorry. Just a shot in the dark.