Wednesday, 07 February 2007

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 more....

Tenille the Torturer has come back into my life and I'm overjoyed. Last night was belly sweat. Tonight it's actual belly dancing. I was pleased to see that I've lost neither my stamina, nor the ability to do impossible movements very quickly. Of course, it's not the same as doing the dancing and then the sweat class. Of course, having the same music and doing different moves is quite disconcerting as well. It was very nice to see everyone again, well, the grand total of two that I knew there. It was sad not to see Jackie, but that's what happens when you have kids. Hopefully she'll be able to come back someday. And hopefully I won't have to give it up for my masters. And what will I do about it if I leave the country one day? I might have to actual practice by myself...

In other news, Sally sent me some pictures of a recent wedding that she attended. Maid of honour, no less. The lady in question is Ann, who we were at school with, the gentleman beside her, now her husband, Darrell. Where the brownies came from, I'm not really sure, but Ann's always been involved with that sort of thing. I particularly like this one with all the little bubbles... much better than rice or flower petals. I'm waiting for pictures from sally that she took, hopefully I won't be waiting too long. And maybe, if I'm reallly lucky, there'll be one of her that I can put up here.

In other news, they're attempting to redate some material. And apparently it's in a little bit of a mess due to a number of issues. Which means that it might get added to my list of things to do on top of the Grine stuff. But that's going quite well. It'll be going a lot better by the time I stop writing here and go and do some work. But since I did 5 hours yesterday, and I'm supposed to be working 10 per week, I figure I have some time to inform you of recent events.


No comments: