Wednesday, 31 January 2007

been a while

So, it's been a while. Button and I spent the weekend at Miller's with mom and dad. it was fun. the baboons were entertaining as always and we got to see the most enormous dogs in the world. very sweet things, despite their size and enormous amounts of fur.

monday was back to work at the museum. later in the evening it was l5r, without the wombat for a change. he's sick apparently. it was a fun session, despite the evil peasant girl and geisha. not that I'm overly protective or anything. But some people just don't really know how to protect themselves yet.

Yesterday it was off to uct - I wandered over to Hiddingh to catch the Jammie and there was Katherine, a girl I met last year. She's also starting her master's this year, also with Judy. She was chatting to a friend of hers and I joined them. We both had to register and see Judy and so on, so we did it all together. It was a fun day. It would have been more fun if I'd been able to track down the chemistry course convenor. Hopefully I'll get him on thursday - he did say morning would be better, but I've got an appointment...

Not much else has happened, except that Sarah is making great strides towards getting me paid, for which I am most grateful. Hopefully they'll be willing to give her the amount that she wants.

No comments: