Friday, 01 December 2006

She's back!

who's back, I hear you ask? why, sarah is back. she is an important archaeological person. and now that she's back I can get back to working properly. why? well, for a start now that both she mark are around, it'll be easier to find one of them to get into the store. also, she can update her register from mine [which is going to take a very long time] and we can accession that box on the other end of my desk that's been there for months. accession means to log it into the system, basically.

in other news, today is tiina napoleon's 24th birthday! happy birthday tiiina napoleon! and yes, her name has been disguised such that only she and I and possibly one other person will have any idea who she is. not that I'm expecting her to read this...

the museum got in a whole bunch of boxes today, which is where sarah and mark are at the moment. so I don't know when we'll be updating the register... hopefully not too much later as I am going to a funeral this afternoon. val casserley [valerie ann harrison] died. she's not a relative, just an old family friend. and pretty old too, just a couple of years younger than my grandparents. so mom and I are going to represent the family this afternoon. for those of you who have any idea what I'm talking about - she's the one who owned the house next door at miller's, before it was sold to the guest house people.

also it is only two weeks [less than, in fact] till sally arrives! I can't believe it's so soon! and just less than another week after that, we're off to america! how very strange. time goes very quickly. pretty soon it'll be tomorrow!

and so I think I've run out of things to say...

2 comments:

phillygirl said...

Morning little Peeb, here is my tribute to old Val Cass: "Andre-ah, are you coming or going ?" And the afternoons spent playing pontoon with six-pence shells.
Aaah, childhood memories. Send my best at the funeral, I will be remembering her.

akika said...

I'll try to remember that.... and I've been waiting for that comment ALL morning!