Friday, 15 December 2006

I have a Sally

So, I have a Sally. She arrived on wednesday night, which was when I got my first christmas present. It wasn't from her, it was from Marga. So I can't tell you what it was, 'cause there's one on its way to Joburg and she shouldn't be told before she opens it. And I do mean open it - this year we're getting more than just envelopes. And I got stuff from New Zealand from sally - a tiki bookmark [a scary embryo-type thing that gives good luck or something], some other stuff and a greenstone pendant symbolising overcoming life's challenges and so on.

So hopefully that'll cheer Philly dilly [you're a cucumber... I'm going to eat you!] up a little. No doubt when mom goes she'll be taking Pickle-licks as well. Speaking of the mom and dad - it's their 27th wedding anniversary! can you believe it? I can, actually. Good thing we're going out for supper tonight, even if Phil's the only one who remembers. Dad might've though, phil didn't say anything about reminding him...

So, I'm done at the museum, quickly with sally's help and now we're going shopping ... 'cause she needs stuff. We're spending the weekend at my parents 'cause they're going up to Joburg. So I'll see more of sally. and we've got to pack because we leave on TUESDAY! And my cousin, William is down here filming stuff at camps bay - so maybe one of those relatives will finally get to meet steven... it's sally's first meeting with him too...

Oh well, I'd best be going...

No comments: