Wednesday, 29 November 2006

almost lunch

so, it is almost lunch and as such I am not doing any work. I have been chatting to sally, but she's gone to bed now... so I am here, and playing on www.lotrplaza.com, where I get to be a hobbit. I always wanted to be a hobbit...

anyway, so I went on monday to roleplaying goodness and we almost had only two of us there. but then sean came. poor lucas was unavoidably detained. I could not help grinning at the cuteness. but it was fun, even if we did end rather late and had a shugenja in a 'meditative trance, no, really' for about a week of game time...

in other news... I got to see simon and adrianna's shelves. it was very nice until I realised that I was standing between sean and simon... not the most advantageous position for someone of my size!

steven and I have been watching the melancholy of huruhi suzuyama which I like. of course, it was not screened in chronological order, neither is it on the dvd in any order that bears any relation to either the order in which it was screened or the chronological order. luckily for me, steven watched it all and is now showing it to me in the order in which it was screened.

yay! lunchtime!

6 comments:

phillygirl said...

you realise, teeny sis, that these things you write seldom make sense ?? and where did the lotr mania come from, it wasn't there last time i looked ;) so that was all i had to say. your bed to start a new one - i see you are not linking to my old dead never-updated one either :P but then i realised that i wouldn't be able to tell anyone it was mine and would be desperately hoping no one i knew stumbled upon it, so it seemed a bit of a pointless exercise all round. tada. that's my comment.

phillygirl said...

hmmm, is there a limit on these thing s?? i like lost a line or so of my first comment :P blegh.

"your bed to start a new one" should read:
"your blog almost convinced me I should start a new one" or something close to that. how could i remember it exactly ??

akika said...

ah, but they make sense to me! and I always wanted to be a hobbit, I just never told you.
and your correction makes a lot more sense than the bit about the bed!

phillygirl said...

hmmm, well, you're little enough to be a hobbit for sure. but your feet are wa-ay too small! a good thing, since you're human after all ;) that almost rhymes, how cool am i?

doc said...

I'm at bit at a loss as to how my extremely clever girlfriend was able to pull "the melancholy of huruhi suzuyama" out of her memory banks, and even spell it right! it does rock though.

akika said...

well, both you and your girlfriend were wrong [but she was just guessing] - it's suzumiya.